Friday, September 7, 2018

Generations of Love Blog Hop

No automatic alt text available.

This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by our family tree and our Grandparents in honor of National Grandparents Day.
National Grandparents Day is Sunday, September 9th.
This is a weekend hop, but you have until Monday at midnight to finish hopping.
Lorby's World is the blog to start at and she is offering a special prize to one lucky person. All you have to do is hop through all the participants in the blog hop and leave a comment on each of the their blogs. Lorby's World will pick a winner to be announced on Wednesday, September 12th.
Welcome! You should have come from SUE!
For my project, I made a Family Tree of my grandchildren!


I used a blank 8x10 canvas and painted a light blue and green back ground.  I cut a vinyl tree and added it.  I cut out individual hearts with each of my grandchildren's name and birth dates on it.  I added it to the tree and then painted some leaves on my tree.  The sign is was the finishing touch.  I used a little brad as a nail head on my sign so it looks like it was nailed to my tree.  
I am the final hop in this awesome blog hop!  I hope you enjoyed our hop and was inspired to create something!  If you are a grandparent.....Happy Grand Parent's Day!

FULL LINE UP HERE:

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I had no idea you had that many grandkids! WOW! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How unique! What a great treasure to have. I'm off to see my nephew soon and he's my mom's first grandchild. We all love him so much and I know you love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to display your grandchildren. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great concept for a family tree. You're very talented to come up with that idea and then put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love love love your family tree. My oldest is getting married next month and I am praying that someday I have grandchildren. If God blesses me with them, I will have to make one of these cute trees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea and that you put it on a canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds think alike. Love the hearts on the tree. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Space Invader Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for   SPACE INVADER BLOG HOP This is a blog hop featuring our adorable alien friends...